sábado, 1 de agosto de 2015

AUGUST CHALLENGE CRAFTY TIME WITH RICK ST DENNIS "BOOK, MOVIE, SONG"


Hello, everybody!!!!

This month, Crafty Time offers us a new challenge with a theme "Inspired by a Book, a Song or a Movie"

Our fabulous sponsor is "RICK ST DENNIS DIGI"



I love a special movie called "Cleopatra" with Elisabeth Taylor and Richard Burton (a great story of love), for that reason I chose this digi.




I coloured it with markers and pencils, and added two hieroglyphs!!!!Are you motivated to translate them? ha, ha, ha.


I hope you like and enjoy this month!!!! Please, join us at the challenge and win fantastic digi by Rick St Dennis.

See you soon, friends!!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I love this card. The image and design are awesome. I guess wrong, though...I have music in my head right now and thought of the song: Walk Like an Egyptian. Hahahhaa.

    ResponderEliminar