viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

LEFT OF CENTER CHALLENGE 83# Fibers/Material/Ribbon


Hi, Friends!!!

Today, I want to show you my new Project for Left of Center ( a great blog, Thanks Maureen Scott for this opportunity)

In this challenge you can use any materials for your work!!!!!!

I've made a 3D Project with a very nice digi by The East Wind called Lucy Loo Lucy Longstocking.

I coloured the digi with alcohol markers and added some digital embellisment!!!





If you want to play along with us, join us at the challenge!

Thanks for visiting me and happy weekend.
Ana Isabel.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow Ana, this is just STUNNING. I LOVE the skull. Please drop by on Facebook at the Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans page to share this awesome card with the group there because they sell this image. Everyone would love to see your creation! Cheers, Holley

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Eyyy Ana que loco digi e interpretacion muy terrorificamente linda!!!

    ResponderEliminar