sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING FUN /// CHALLENGE 35#: SHABBY CHIC

 
 
 
 
 
Hello, ladies!

Welcome to a new challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, this time is about the style Shabby Chic. If you want to learn more about Shabby Chic, click here.

This week, our fantastic sponsors are:


All Dressed Up
 
 
 
Kith and Kin Digital Stamp Co.
 
 
 
 
 
Ppinky Dolls Art
 
 
 
 
The East Wind
 
 
 
 
For my card, I chose a digi called Rory Head by Kith and Kin Digital Stamp Co. It's lovely!!!
 

 
I took a piece of paper and decided to make an origami heart (I'm not good at making Origami, but the result is so nice!!!!)
 






 
And finally, you can look at my finished Project with my digi coloured with Copics, my origami hearts and a mix of  the different wrapping papers.

 
 
 
According to my sentiment, have a nice day and join us at this lovely challenge!!!
 
Thanks for visiting me!!!
 
My challenge:
 
Cupcake inspirations 307

4 comentarios:

  1. This is really sweet Ana Isabel! I love the papers and that origami heart - and your colouring is wonderful! Great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my goodness this is beautiful,love the origami heart,beautiful paper and image
    Carol DT sister x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a fabulous project! Love the beautiful colors! So glad you were inspired to join our Spring Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ResponderEliminar