sábado, 31 de enero de 2015

OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING /// Challenge #29: No Pink Or Red



Hello, friends!!
Welcome to another challenge at Open-Minded Crafting!!!
This time, The only rule is "No Pink or Red"...
Our fantastic sponsors are:







I used for my card, a beautiful digi "Peek a Boo Fairy" by Ronne P. Barton, a special fairy!! (coloured with Copics and a background as a coloured Zentangle)
If you want to join our challenge, visit our blog and participate.
I hope you like my work and have a nice weekend.
Thanks! Hugs.



My challenges:
Ike's Art Coloured Hair


















8 comentarios:

  1. This is stunning, your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful card and lovely coloring. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge. Hugs Babi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabulous card and layout love the hair colour.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WoWza !! What a stunning creation - I just love how you coloured her hair and the gorgeous matching lips. :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm loving this, all these hair colours I am never brave enough to try, it's utterly stunning hunni and the detail amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Just ravishing! She has the same color hair as I do lol (although I have a tiny strand wayyyyy underneath haha) I love the matching lips and background. Perfect! Best, Samara DT IWC

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful! I LOVE the colouring on this piece, really love how you have framed the image too. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC xx

    ResponderEliminar